Thursday 17 November 2011

And so it begins: 15.2 software rollout underway for Virgin Media's TiVo

The first major software update for Virgin Media's TiVo is underway, and initial feedback at Virgin's Help & Support Forums looks promising, with reports of improvements in performance and SD picture quality, along of course with the other features previously mentioned, including one which wasn't previously mentioned - the start and end times of programmes are now displayed in the EPG.

The software version is SW: 15.2.RC8-VMC-2-C00. The Flash Player version is 15-2-mr/2011.10.26-1905, while the user interface version is HDUI: compass-2/2011.10.28-1830

Functionality for Multi room streaming is in the update, but this thread indicates that the actual streaming is being blocked by broadcaster restrictions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The update is BAD for YouTube -

I was loving the box just having it for 1 month. YouTube WAS great.

With this new update I can no longer view my Fav vids, Subscriptions or even log in to my YouTube account.

Why would you get rid of that Virgin media ?

Disappointed - I read a blog once on how Virgin Media take a good thing and make it worse. This is an example.

Not Happy - Unless I'm missing something ?

My Blog List